onsdag 20 maj 2015

Mother's day

Over here in Sweden, Mother's Day is coming up May 31st so I put together two card, one for my own darling mom and one for my mother in law. The papers, gold stickers and pale pink stamp pad are from the latest, wedding themed, Simon says stamp kit. The stamps are from Simon as well but from a kit from, I think, 2013.





As a mom myself I've been on extremely good behavior lately. While being oh so sweet to my family  I've been dropping not so subtle hints about the Zig clean color markers that Jennifer McGuire showed in one of her videos a few days ago. If you've missed it you can find it here. Before following  the link I want to make sure you understand that I take absolutely no responsibility for your actions or your shopping. I have to say it's been a long time since a product almost made me hyperventilate. 
And truth be told, I might, I just might, have already ordered a few to try them out. The hubby isn't very good with hints not matter how obvious. 

Inga kommentarer: