onsdag 25 mars 2015

Sail away

All the while putting this card together Enya's song "Sail away" was playing on repeat in my head. I'm happy it didn't take me that long to finish it since I don't know more than the refrain and that gets really old really quickly. 

This is another technique from Online card classes, from day 6, but one that I actually new from before. If nothing else it's a great way to use up som scraps. I'm thinking of doing one in really thin strips in a rainbow of colors, I think that might turn out cool. 

The stamps, and coordinating dies, are "Float my boat" from Lawn Fawn as is the border die, "Stitched scalloped border".



And Lord have mercy! Didn't Enya show back up in my head just at the mention of her. A friend of my claims that a song stuck in your head can be "given away" to someone else by singing it out loud to them. I wonder if Youtube has the same effect? Otherwise I'll just have to call someone up and sing it to them. 


Inga kommentarer: