måndag 23 mars 2015

Online card classes - Stretch your dies

Busy busy busy. That's what my life's been like lately and the reason for my not so frequent blogposts. What little time I've had left I've rather spent crafting then blogging so I have some new stuff to share with you. 

Last week there was a new class at Online card classes, all about getting some extra mileage out of your dies. A much needed one for me, I can tell you. As always Jennifer McGuire and all the other girls had tons of inspiration to share. I haven't tried out all the techniques yet but that's one of the perks; there are pdf's and videos to download so you can go back to it at any time. Also, there is life time access to the online version as well. Love that! 

One technique I felt I had to try out right away was partially die cutting your letters on one of the flaps of your card to act as a close. I made an Easter card with some Lawn Fawn stuff: the Cole's ABCs dies and the Eggstra special Easter stamp set with coordinating dies.




The coloring is done with Copics and the Jelly beans in the background are stamped with Hero Arts Shadow ink, a new love in my life. Some Wink of Stella and some Glossy accents were added as finishing touches. 

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 kommentarer:

Becca Cruger sa...

This is so cute and bright and springy! Love the placement of your letters and the cool fold!

MBFairySky sa...

Great job! I love the colors and the design on your card! Thanks for your sharing!