söndag 15 mars 2015

Gleeful gardens

The newest release from Lawn Fawn was like.... OMG! Absolutely AH-mazing! Just FAAAB! *teenage rant over*  And considering the time it took to sell out over at Pyssloteket, I' obviously wasn't the only one who fell head over heals. 

If you put a gun to my head and make me choose one specific set I think I'll go for Gleeful garden. So many adorable images that are really fun coloring. I'll be teaching a class in a little bit and we'll be doing, among other things, stamping with gesso and basic watercoloring for backgrounds so I put together this little number for the class. The envelopes are stamped with gesso and the color wash in the background is made with distress ink pads; Peacock feathers and .... me thinkest Shabby shutters.



The coloring is done with Copics: G21, G82, G85 for the stem & leaves. BG10, BG11, BG13, E11, E13, E15, E17 and E18 for the flower. For the shell it's  E41, E42, E43 and E44 and the snail's body is E00, E01 and E 02 

Inga kommentarer: