torsdag 2 juli 2015

Artful flowers

As soon as I saw this stamp set, Artful flowers from the Hop to it release, I just knew I had to have them! Apparently I wasn't the only one because everytime I've gone to order them they've been out of stock. But now they're finally mine!

The background is stamped and clear embossed with a dirty watermark stamp pad, hence the greyish look. After stamping the first flower I was getting ready to toss it in the bin but then I thought, hey I sort of like it! The background is smooched with Worn lipstick and Spun sugar; the solitary flower painted with a waterbrush using the same colors. Some silver/greyish sequins and silver embossing powder for the sentiment tied in nicely with the grey in the background.
I think this might actually be my favourite card in a long time. 



Inga kommentarer: