onsdag 4 mars 2015

Tiny Prima doll stamp

I had no idea that the doll stamps from Prima came in this cute little version. I own one of the larger size dolls but she hardly ever gets used because of her size - not saying size matters! Well actually it does if you want to fit something on a cardfront but otherwise?! Heck no!

I made the background paper with a scrap of watercolor paper, the Pinstripe background stamp (from My favourite things (love that huge 5.75" baby), some clear embossing powder and distress inks (Barn door red and Worn lipstick). I used the same inks for my coloring of the dress, combined with som Inktense pencils. The skin and hair tones are from Prima's new range of watercolor pencils. Not sure what I think of 'em yet, the jury is still out on those. 


I added some Wink of Stella and some glossy accents for my finishing touches. 
Note to self: Do not do close up shots when watercoloring. So NOT forgiving when bleeding has occured. 
 This card was made using the Mojo Monday sketch no 386. Lot's of inspiration to be found over there if you're a fan of sketches.

Inga kommentarer: