lördag 28 februari 2015

Anything goes

The callenge over at Simon says stamp's Monday challenge blog is "Anything goes". How can you not join that kind of challenge?! Especially since your're allowed to combine challenges and I got to use this purdy little number from over at Retro sketches!


I once again pulled out my watercolor paper (a lot of that thing going on in this blog right now) and gave it a light wash of Seedless preserve, Peacock feathers and Picked raspberry distress inks. Once dry, I heat embossed the "Dots" background stamp from Hero Arts with clear emossing powder. I then gave it another, richer, coat of ink


I inked up a few scrap pieces of watercolor paper for my banners and my bow. The bow pieces are also stamped with a linen texture stamp, using a watermark pad, and dusted with some perfect pearl. (You can barely see it - so much for that effort...)


Thanks for stopping by!

1 kommentar:

Sandra sa...

Gorgeous card! Love the pretty watercolor effect! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra